Wrestling Pictures will be Monday, December 9th.
Basketball Pictures will be Monday, January 13th.
Posted by: Jared Hughes
PRIEST RIVER SPARTANS
PRLHS students are eligible to participate in athletics if they have passed six or more classes in the previous semester, are in good standing, have signed and abided the athletic code, and have a current physical exam card on file.
In order to participate in practice or any athletic activity or school activity or event students must be in attendance all day on the day of the practice, activity and/or event. A student may make prior arrangement with the administration and parents must make contact with the attendance office prior to the day of the absence.
A complete Spartan Sports packet needs to be completed and on file with the following paperwork in order to participate.
1) Physical: ALL 9th and 11th grade athletes and anyone who doesn't have a physical on file.
2) Interim Questionnaire- Insurance information
3) Activities Contract Agreement
4) Student-Parent/Guardian warning
5) Drug testing form- signed in front of a Notary
$35 ASB fee due before first day of competition. $15 drug test fee due at the time of drug testing.