No news posted
PRLHS students are eligible to participate in athletics if they:
- are in good academic standing passed five out six classes in the previous semester
- live in our school district area
- have correctly completed and turned in all paperwork
In order to participate in practice or any athletic activity or school activity or event students must be in attendance all day on the day of the practice, activity and/or event. A student may make prior arrangement with the administration and parents must make contact with the attendance office prior to the day of the absence.
Spartan Athletics academic policy
Student-athletes must be passing at least 5 out of 6 classes to participate in competitions.
Student-athletes that are not passing at least 5 classes may NOT participate in competitions until ALL grades in ALL classes are passing.
A grade sheet will need to be turned into the Athletic Director's office, signed by ALL 6 teachers, showing passing grades before the student athlete will be allowed to return to competitions.
*student-athletes that are struggling in a class are strongly encouraged to miss practice time, if necessary, to spend time with the teacher to improve their grade.
A complete Spartan sports packet needs to be completed and on file with the following paperwork in order to participate. They can be downloaded from the district or school athletic webpage or picked up from the AD office.
- Physical: All 9th and 11th grade athletes and anyone who doesn’t have a physical on file.
- Interim Questionnaire- Insurance information
- Activities Contract Agreement
- Student-Parent/Guardian warning
- Drug testing form
- Concussion Baseline Test
$35 ASB fee due before first day of competition. $15 drug test fee due at the time of drug testing.
Athletic Director Matt George 208-946-3019 email@example.com