Posted by: Ellie Drake
Boy's baseball winter schedule
PRLHS students are eligible to participate in athletics if they:
- are in good academic standing passed five out six classes in the previous semester
- live in our school district area
- have correctly completed and turned in all paperwork
In order to participate in practice or any athletic activity or school activity or event students must be in attendance all day on the day of the practice, activity and/or event. A student may make prior arrangement with the administration and parents must make contact with the attendance office prior to the day of the absence.
A complete Spartan sports packet needs to be completed and on file with the following paperwork in order to participate. They can be downloaded from the district or school athletic webpage or picked up from the AD office.
- Physical: All 9th and 11th grade athletes and anyone who doesn’t have a physical on file.
- Interim Questionnaire- Insurance information
- Activities Contract Agreement
- Student-Parent/Guardian warning
- Drug testing form – signed in front of a Notary.
- Concussion Baseline Test
$35 ASB fee due before first day of competition. $15 drug test fee due at the time of drug testing.
Athletic Director Jared Hughes 208-946-3019 email@example.com